STAYVE BB GLOW FACIAL
You must be as sick of wearing makeup as I am. Now that I am forced to wear a mask all the time, I hate wearing foundation.
The BB Glow is a nice alternative as the end result is very similar to a BB cream, hence where BB Glow comes from.
We only use Official Stayve BB Glow treatment products and aftercare for all BB Glow services.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Depending on the area of your face or body that is being treated and the type of device used (i.e., needle Length), the procedure is well-tolerated and in some cases virtually painless, feeling only a mild prickling sensation
– Your practitioner will apply a topical aesthetic to your skin prior to treatment to reduce any pain and discomfort – Your skin will be pink or red in appearance, much like a sunburn, for a couple of hours following treatment.
– Minor bleeding and bruising is possible depending on the length of the needle used and the number of times it is
pressed across the treatment area
– Your skin may feel warm, tight, and itchy for a short while. This should subside in 12-48 hours.
BB GLOW BEFORE & AFTERCARE
– Side effects or risks are minimal with this type of treatment and typically include minor flaking or dryness of the skin with scab formation in rare cases.
– Hyper-pigmentation (darkening of certain areas of the skin) can occur very rarely and usually resolves after a couple days to three weeks.
– If you have a history of cold sores, this procedure may cause flare ups.
– Temporary redness and mild-sunburn effects may last up to 4 days.
– Freckles may temporarily lighten or permanently disappear in treated areas.
– Other potential risks include: crusting, itching, discomfort, bruising, infection, swelling, and failure to achieve the
desired result. Permanent scarring (less than 1%) is extremely rare. The benefits and risks of the procedure have been explained to me, and I accept these benefits and risks. The nature of my medical cosmetic condition has been explained to my satisfaction as have been any substantial or significant risks of harm. I am also aware of and accept the risk of rare and unforeseen complications which may not have been discussed and which may result from this treatment.
I understand the following contraindications listed below and will notify my provider if any of the following apply to me:
Active infections – viral, fungal, bacterial Rashes, warts, skin cancer
Immune-suppressed patients Skin-related autoimmune disorders
Pregnant or breast feeding
Patients on anticoagulants (NSAIDS, ASA, Coumadin/Warfarin)
Recent ablative dermal procedures
Actinic (solar) keratosis
NANONEEDLING AFTER CARE
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– There will be some discomfort and a warm sensation in the treated area for 24-hours following treatment.
– Swelling and redness will occur and usually subsides after 48-hours. It is quite normal for mild sensitivity and redness after treatment. The skin may resemble moderate sunburn, as the skin naturally heals the redness will resolve. The skin may remain red for three to four days after treatment, although it is usual for it to subside within two day and many people are able to return to their normal activities the same day.
– Do not use any perfume, perfumed cosmetics or skincare products containing fragrance, use only repair cream
– If you experience any adverse reactions that appear to be attributed to the use of the home care products, you must discontinue the use of them.
– Hands should be thoroughly washed or sanitized before touching the treated skin area or applying skincare products to the area, immediately after and in the first two days after the procedure.
– Dryness and flakiness will occur and can possibly scab. This can last for up to 7 days post-procedure.
– The skin will look dry for a few days and we recommend the use repair cream.
– All facial skin procedures, excluding injection based treatments, should be avoided for 1 month after treatment.
– Direct sun exposure and tanning bed use is strictly prohibited. Sun protection of at least SPF 50 must be used at all times even when it is overcast or raining. If you fail to protect your skin from sun exposure, you will be at risk of uneven pigmentation and sunburn.
– Use of saunas and any heat treatments are not recommended for a period of at least 2 weeks after the procedure. It is advisable not to participate in strenuous activities for 5 days after treatment to minimize side effects.
– Makeup should not be worn for 24-hours post-procedure and we recommend using mineral makeup thereafter
BB GLOW CHERIPS LIPS
There is even a BB Glow Lips procedure called Cherips Lips!
For all you ladies who miss wearing lipstick but don’t because of the mask OR all you ladies who hate the feeling of lip color but want lip color, the cherips lips is a temporary lip stain.
1811 Western Ave Albany, NY 12203
By appointment only & 110% COVID COMPLIANT