How to do perfect eyebrows
Depending on your or your clients preference, eyebrow color can be a combination of any of the following.
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Eyebrow Gel in pot
- Eyebrow or Matte Finish Eyeshadow Powder
- Eyebrow wax
- angled brow brush
Steps to draw on brows:
- Use a spool or brow brush to comb brows in place. Comb upward, outward and downward.
- Measure where the start of your eyebrow should begin; hold up a straight edge from the inside of the inside of corner of your nose by the nostril to the corner of your eye, the eyebrow space directly about it is where it should begin.
- Measure the space from the inside of the corner by your nostril to the outer corner of the eye, this is about where the tail should end.
- Apply wax or brow gel with either an angled brush, fan brush or brow brush to existing hair and to fill in tail if needed.
- Using an angled liner/brow brush apply powder in the same direction; upward, outward and down.