Are you having problems keeping mascara on your lids? This simple hack will stop it.
DO NOT APPLY EYE CREAM TO EYELIDS OR LASH LINE, you read that correctly. Eye cream should be applied around the eyes, but not up to the lashline and not on the eyelid itself. Applying cream to the lashes creates a barrier and prevents the mascara from sticking to the lashes. Applying it to the eyelids not only breaks up your eyeshadow but also acts as a transport vehicle that pushes the mascara off your lashes. You also want to avoid using oil based makeup removers, UNLESS you plan on washing them off with face wash BEFORE putting your makeup on after using them.
For perfect and full lashes under $5, try my most favorite mascara of all time L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
You can buy this and other handpicked items HERE on Amazon.
Fixing broken makeup is easier then you think…..
All you need is a pressing tool, rubbing alcohol, a cracked powder and a little patience.
Here’s a step by step instruction.
1. Wash your hands with soap and run under hot water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Lightly drop rubbing alcohol onto cracked spots of powder careful to not drown the powder.
3. Press the powder down info the pan with a flat-ish pressing tool like a butter knife or metal spatula:
4. Gently push and smooth the product with your fingers.
5. Let air dry uncovered for a few hours then check back. Once it’s dry you can close the compact it’s in.
#makeup #makeupartist #stylist #liquidliner #contour #beautyblogger #muasofig #gennshaughnessy #setlife #filmmua #motorcyclejacket #bikerjacket #nudelips #celebritystylist #celebritymakeupartist #celebritystyle #brokenmakeup #fixingshit #makeupsurgery